The main objective of this session is to help you understand the importance of addressing sales objections. By the time the session is over you will understand; why buyers object, how to create an objection response library, how to cost-justify your solution, and what can be measured.
Why “Addressing Sales Objections” Matters:
If you absolutely believe in your product and you believe that it is a quality product at a fair price, you will get to a win way more often than you are winning today.
That is what productive selling is all about, increasing my wins and getting long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with my customers.
- A sales objection is actually a buying signal.
- We in the sales game are actually causing some of our objections.
- The three most prevalent objections that we hear across the board are the following: Your price is too high or you are too expensive; I am happy with my current vendor or my alternative vendor; or shrinking budget or no budget.
- One of the characteristics of a great sale is to win that really hard fought prospect that you chased for years.
- Our job in addressing objections is to be able to make our customer the hero.