This refresher course will give you the main points to remember about business ethics. For more complete information, be sure to take the full-length course.
Course Duration: 5 minutes
Why “Business Ethics for Employees: Refresher” Matters:
- Ethical conduct is important because it not only involves doing what is right and proper, but it’s also good for business. Ethical conduct is the basis for long-term success in any organization.
- Ethical conduct promotes a strong public image for the organization. People respect an organization that makes ethical choices. Customers like doing business with an organization they can trust.
- Ethical decision making and conduct is required of every employee.
- Make sure you understand and follow our ethics policy at all times.
- Examine your actions and decisions carefully and look for ethical issues.
- If something doesn’t feel like it’s the right thing to do, it probably isn’t.
- Consult with your boss any time you think you may have an ethical problem.