The main objective of this session is to help you understand the importance of cross-selling. By the time the session is over, you will understand the secrets of successful cross-selling and how to ensure you have a cross-selling “mind set.”
Why “Cross-Selling” Matters:
If you are really looking to be able to retain a greater percentage of your customers, the best way to do that is to focus on cross-selling.
Cross-selling is key to being able to grow your book of business and increase your success from a new business development standpoint as well.
- Once that relationship with an individual exceeds 2.5 products per household, the “stickiness level” increases.
- It is imperative that you have a great sense of product application knowledge—not just product knowledge.
- It is always good to associate one product with others.
- Start with the most expensive product.
- If you have multiple solutions to sell, limit them to two versus three.