This course presents fundamental information on electrocution hazards in construction environments and what employees can do to help protect themselves from them. Upon completing the course, employees should:
- Know the four types of hazards the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) says are associated with electricity and the three types of injuries that can result from them.
- Recognize the three major types of electrocution hazards that are found in construction environments.
- Understand how to protect themselves from electrocution hazards.
- Know the different types of ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) and what they are designed to do.
- Understand the importance of properly locking and tagging out equipment when working on it.
Why “Electrocution Hazards in Construction: Part I” Matters:
We know keeping your workers safe and your organization in compliance are your top priorities. MARCOM’s all-new safety training libraries can help!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. It’s divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood and retained.