This course presents fundamental information on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) and the labeling of potentially hazardous chemicals for construction workers. Upon completing the course, employees should:
- Know why the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) adopted the GHS.
- Understand what the GHS has changed within the Hazard Communication Standard.
- Recognize what information is included in GHS safety data sheets and how it is organized.
- Understand what information is provided on a GHS container label and how it is conveyed.
- Know what training is required under the GHS.
- Know by what dates the various parts of the GHS must be implemented.
Why “Introduction to GHS for Construction Workers” Matters:
We know keeping your workers safe and your organization in compliance are your top priorities. MARCOM’s all-new safety training libraries can help!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. It’s divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood and retained.