If you learn to use Excel®, you will start to see how useful it is in your life—from formatting your grocery list to calculating complex return on investment (ROI) values. Of course, you may have a rudimentary knowledge of how Excel works, but if you want to learn to get the most of it, – take this course. Let our Microsoft®-Certified Trainers Barbara Evers and Christina Tankersley walk you through everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Microsoft Excel.
Why “Mastering Excel (2010, 2013, and 2016)” Matters:
If you’ve mastered Microsoft Excel, you have one of the most practical and valuable skill sets in all of modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders— from organizing lists, to creating multilayered, interactive reports, to revealing answers to business critical questions like ROI, budget allocations, tracking expenditures, and more. This course is your path to first learning and then even mastering Excel.
- How to customize Microsoft Excel to work better for you
- How to easily create and modify PivotTables
- The best way to create easy-to-view charts and graphs
- How to use conditional formatting and sparklines to highlight data trends
- Tips and tweaks for more than 120 Excel functions and features