Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook®. From setting up filers, folders, message tracking, and flagging, it’s all in this course. Mastering Outlook teaches you how to make the leap from being a mere user to an Outlook master.
Why “Mastering Outlook (2010, 2013, and 2016)” Matters:
Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
- Do you need to implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages?
- Do you take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features?
- Can you efficiently manage multiple calendars—and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues?
- Do you take full advantage of the contact management tools?
- Can you set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications?
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, this course is perfect for you.