This course teaches you how to make the leap from being a mere user to being an Outlook® master. From setting up files, folders, message tracking, and flagging, it’s all in this course. This course also covers all exam objectives for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-423 exam.
Why “Mastering Outlook 2013 MOS” Matters:
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time—if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
- Implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages.
- Take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features.
- Efficiently manage multiple calendars, and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues.
- Make better use of the Contact Management tools.
- Set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications.