Few things have a greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools. Learn more by participating in this online training session Mastering Outlook 2016—Advanced.
Why “Mastering Outlook 2016—Advanced” Matters:
- Do you need to implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages?
- Do you take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features?
- Can you efficiently manage multiple calendars and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues?
- Do you take full advantage of the Contact Management tools?
- Can you set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications?
- Inserting charts and objects into messages
- Configuring and customizing your options
- Grouping and sorting messages
- Using filters, clutter, and junk
- Setting Up automatic replies and conditional formatting
- Using advanced calendar options
- Sharing and delegating access to e-mail, calendars, and contacts
- Assign and manage tasks