The main objective of this session is to help you understand the importance of pipeline development. By the time the session is over, you will understand precall checklists, telephone scripts, and potential responses or actions of customers. You will also get a direct mail/e-mail template, understand the 10 steps to generating referrals, and get the referral e-mail template.
Why “Pipeline Development” Matters:
Pipeline development is the key to your ultimate success and keeping you in that Productive Selling Zone for long periods of time.
Using these tools will keep your pipeline full, and as things come out and close, you have new things that are coming in on the top.
- It is important that we manage opportunities through or out of the pipeline.
- Referred business closes anywhere from 30% to 50%.
- Let customers know going in that you expect a referral from them, but that you are not expecting a blanket referral.
- Our research shows that the best time to ask for a referral is the moment that they buy.
- The direct mail letter in this module had a 26% unaided response rate.