The main objective of this session is to make you more aware of discrimination in schools and how to prevent it. By the time the session is over, you should be able to know what discrimination is, understand different examples of discrimination, ways to prevent discrimination, and know what to do if you are faced with discrimination.
Why “Preventing Discrimination in Schools” Matters:
- Discrimination needs to be stopped.
- Create a healthier and safer school environment.
- Shows you the signs of discrimination and what to do when facing discrimination.
- Discrimination is unfair and unjust.
- It can happen anywhere at any time.
- There are ways to help prevent discrimination.
- Everyone can be affected by discrimination, and everyone must work together in order to prevent it.