The main objective of this session is to prepare you for the demanding task of getting a project under way. By the time the session is over, you will understand the many steps involved in successfully executing a project, how to wind up a project properly, and special situations that can complicate the implementation of a project.
Why “Project Management—The Beginning” Matters:
- You are in charge of taking the first step in creating something new and wonderful for yourself or your company.
- You are in charge of a team, and you will be able to help it resolve conflicts and reach milestones within the timeline.
- You set the tone for the entire project. With a strong start and strong leadership, your employees will want to work for you, and you will have a better project as a whole because of it.
- To reach a successful conclusion, a project must be skillfully managed throughout its duration.
- You need to forge a strong project team and provide effective leadership.
- You must stay on top of the project as it unfolds, solving problems, dealing with changes, maintaining quality, controlling costs, and keeping the project on schedule.