The main objective of this session is to help you understand the importance of selling value and not selling price. By the time the session is over, you will understand the importance of selling value, the five keys to establishing value, and the VALU builder™ and VALU follow-up e-mail.™
Why “Selling Value Not Price” Matters:
If you sell value versus price, you have a better chance at retaining and upselling that client, and you certainly have a far better chance to get a referral from them.
- One of the primary reasons that people don’t buy is that they can’t justify the return on investment (ROI).
- The best compliment that a customer can give you is when they give you additional business.
- One of the keys of being in that productive selling zone is enabling the buyer to buy.
- Differentiate yourself in the value piece by the quality of the questions that you ask.
- If you spent 60% of your time in the A column of the VALU builder™ by asking questions or analyzing the impact, that is going to get you all the data that you need to be able to navigate them through the rest of the sale.