This session will guide you through a variety of topics regarding EEO training. By the time the session is over, you should know about what sexual harassment is, hostile work environments, gender discrimination, sexual orientation harassment, transgender discrimination, quid pro quo harassment, coworker harassment, complaint procedures, and what to do when conducting investigations.
Why “Sexual Harassment and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) — Training” Matters:
- If a complaint has been filed, supervisors must take it seriously and treat it accordingly.
- Many supervisors have difficulty pinning down exactly what sexual harassment entails.
- It is very challenging to handle sexual harassment claims properly.
- An individual who has been a victim of sexual harassment often feels pain and emotional insecurity.
- Report complaints to HR immediately.
- Learn the definition of sexual harassment.
- Hostile environment sexual harassment involves the workplace atmosphere.