This refresher course will give you the main points to remember about sexual harassment. For more complete information, be sure to take the full-length course.
Course Duration: 5 minutes
Why “Sexual Harassment for Employees—Refresher” Matters:
- About 70% of women and 20% of men have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace.
- There are about 15,000 cases of sexual harassment filed each year in the United States.
- These charges cost U.S. companies almost $40 million each year.
- Sexual harassment is prohibited, both by law and by workplace policy.
- Sexual harassment harms us all because it takes away from having a respectful, dignified, and comfortable work environment.
- Finally, you have the power to help prevent sexual harassment. Do your part to confront sexual harassment, report incidents, and support victims.