Supervisors play a crucial role in preventing sexual harassment claims and lawsuits. This course will explain exactly what sexual harassment entails and will also teach how to handle sexual harassment claims properly.
Why “Stop Sexual Harassment—National” Matters:
This interactive training course will help your supervisors understand the various forms of workplace sexual harassment and the consequences for both the employer and the supervisor so they can identify and stop it.
About 70 percent of women and 20 percent of men have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace.
- There are about 15,000 cases of sexual harassment filed each year in the United States.
- These charges cost U.S. companies almost $40 million each year.
- What Title VII of the Civil Rights Act really means;
- Potential damages and risks supervisors run;
- Your obligations under harassment law;
- Consequences of harassment; and
- Complaint procedures and investigations.