A little bit of stress can keep us on our toes and give us the adrenaline we need to get through tough situations. But when stress becomes persistent or excessive, it can create problems—both at work and at home. And even worse, it can take a toll on your physical and mental health. During this session, we’ll learn about what causes stress, how much is too much, and lots of things you can do to make it more manageable for you.
Why “Stress Management (Multimedia)” Matters:
- Help you to understand what stress is and what causes it.
- The way you deal with stress also plays a big role in how it affects you physically and emotionally.
- You should also know the different types of stress and how to manage them.
- Identify lifestyle changes you can make to help manage stress and your work/life balance.
- Everyone has stress at some point in their lives—and how you react to it has a lot to do with how it affects you.
- There are different types of stress, and you should know your own triggers.
- Treatment, lifestyle changes, and workplace accommodations can all help you manage stress.