This education and training course presents fundamental information on supported scaffolding safety in construction environments. Upon completion of this course, employees should:
- Understand how to prepare a site for erecting a scaffold.
- Know how to properly assemble scaffolding.
- Recognize the common hazards to avoid when setting up scaffolding.
- Be able to inspect and choose planking that is safe to use.
- Know how to safely access and work on scaffolding.
Why “Supported Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments” Matters:
We know keeping your workers safe and your organization in compliance are your top priorities. MARCOM’s all-new safety training libraries can help!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. It’s divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood and retained.