The main objective of this session is to help you improve your listening skills. By the time the session is over, you will benefit from improved listening and processing skills.
Why “The Art of Listening” Matters:
Listening helps you get the information you need to do your job well; build rapport with others; maintain good work relationships; prevent misunderstandings and conflict; avoid mistakes; and be more successful in your job.
- Listening is an essential part of effective communication.
- Listening carefully on the job will make you more efficient.
- Failure to listen can lead to errors, delays, and conflict.
- Listening will help you build and maintain better work relationships.
- Listening will help you learn, grow, and be more successful.