The main objective of this session is to help you understand the importance of negotiation. By the time the session is over you will understand: the traits of the best negotiators, how to establish your negotiation plan, characteristics of negotiation, different buying tactics, and the Stand FIRM™ action plan.
Why “The Secrets of Master Negotiators” Matters:
Using these tools and being aware of these tactics will help you stay calm, stay controlled, and, more importantly, stay in alignment with your buyer.
- Make negotiations a “Win-Win.”
- The emotional hurdle on the buyer’s side is, “Am I getting a good deal?” The emotional hurdle on the seller’s side is, “Am I willing to walk away?”
- Never let negotiations get down to one item.
- Establish a negotiation process, and have a timeline.
- Never has a difficult prospect become a delightful customer.
- Be careful in your business that you don’t set up a buying tactic that makes that person wait until the price break comes in or until the discounts take place.