This course on time management for supervisors addresses ways to make better use of your valuable time so that you can accomplish more with less effort. This training session focuses on practical techniques and information that you can start using right away to gain more control over your busy work schedule. The main objective of this session is to help you work more efficiently and productively. By the time this session is over, you should be able to:
- Define goals and make time-wise decisions;
- Plan and prioritize efficiently;
- Process information more efficiently;
- Delegate effectively;
- Avoid procrastination; and
- Handle communications, interruptions, and emergencies more effectively.
Why “Time Management for Supervisors” Matters:
When you manage your time effectively, you gain these benefits:
- You are more productive;
- You make fewer mistakes;
- You’re less stressed;
- You have more time to focus on the really important issues, instead of spending a lot of time running around putting out fires;
- All of that means that you accomplish more; and
- You are more successful.
- Time is one of your most valuable assets.
- Define goals, plan, and prioritize.
- Make time-wise decisions and avoid procrastination.
- Delegate and process information efficiently.
- Capitalize on your prime time.
- Handle communications, interruptions, and emergencies effectively.