The main objective of this session is to help you understand the importance of uncovering need or being able to create a vision with a bias toward what your company does. By the time the session is over, you will understand what the Credibility WINdow™ is and how to use it, and “needs-based” questioning.
Why “Uncovering “Need”” Matters:
One of the biggest keys to closing a higher percentage of deals than we have in the past is uncovering needs, matching your solution to that need, or creating a new vision, and then cost-justifying the decision.
- The best salespeople whom I know are really great storytellers.
- The four parts of the Credibility WINdow™ are introduction, reasons, goals, and results.
- Don’t bad-mouth the competition; differentiate from the competition.
- One of the ways to uncover need: Tell a great story, see if you get somebody to relate to that story, and then measure in.
- Employee satisfaction drives customer satisfaction, customer satisfaction drives customer retention, and customer retention drives profitability and recurring revenue.