The main objective of this session is to help you get things done more effectively and efficiently without authority. By the time the session is over, you should be able to:
- Identify situation in which you may need to get things done without authority.
- Communicate you way to cooperation.
- Work with the organization up and down to reach goals.
- Use influence effectively.
- Build effective alliance that encourage others to work with you.
- Rally people through teamwork and positive energy.
Why “Working with Others to Get Things Done” Matters:
Although you may not have the title of manager, you can still work through other people and get things done successfully if you know how. That’s what this program is about. You’re going to learn some simple techniques that will help you get the job done, whether you need the assistance and cooperation of coworkers, people in other departments, or even managers. You’ll find that even though you might not have authority, you have the power to get things done anyway and successfully achieve goals.
- Use good communication skills.
- Clarify your position.
- Work the organization vertically and horizontally.
- Use your influence.
- Build effective alliances.
- Be people-smart.
- Invest in team work.
- Unleash the power of positive energy.