Conflict Resolution for Employees
Conflict is a normal part of life. Whether it’s at work, at home, with friends or neighbors, disagreements between people happen. When they do, you need to be able to manage and resolve conflicts successfully to achieve the best outcome for you and for those caught up in the conflict. This online conflict resolution training course teaches conflict management and conflict resolution skills and techniques that can be used to manage workplace conflicts more effectively. Furthermore, resolving team conflict is an essential part of effective team management—group conflict resolution is critical to a productive workplace. Training staff on conflict resolution is an essential element of a productive workforce.
Duration: 24 Minutes
Why "Conflict Resolution for Employees" Matters
- Identifying causes of conflict helps prevent conflict before it arises.
- Employees should be able to recognize the effects of conflict.
- Communicating effectively to avoid conflict makes for a healthy work environment.
- Constructive conflict resolution sets a model behavior for all employees to follow.
- Employees need to be able to mediate conflicts and manage recurring conflict.
- Effective conflict resolution can be learned.
- Some conflict is inevitable in life and in the workplace.
- How conflict is handled makes the difference between constructive conflict resolution and a continuing dispute.
- Good communication—both speaking and listening—is essential for preventing conflict.
- Learning how to resolve conflicts effectively will improve your professional experience.
A Complete Training Solution
In addition to this training course content, with TrainingToday you get a complete course, and our entire training solution that includes administrator tools, reports, and analysis.
Get more information about TrainingToday »