Workplace Security for Employees
It is commonly thought that workplace security is a job for management, security patrols, surveillance cameras, and the police. And to some extent it is. But in order to maintain a safe and secure workplace, everyone needs to become involved. The main objective of this online safety training course is to teach employees to be aware of security risks and what can be done to help prevent security breaches while at work.
Duration: 18 minutes
Why "Workplace Security for Employees" Matters
- Nationwide, crimes against businesses are increasing. Companies have to be concerned about theft of equipment, inventory, trade secrets, computer information, and money.
- Workers also have to take steps to prevent other security risks such as arson, vandalism, and workplace violence.
- Feeling safe at work was ranked third among the top five priorities of job satisfaction by employees polled by the Society for Human Resource Management.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act requires a safe workplace, and this includes security.
- Workplace security is a priority for us all.
- You play an important role in helping to keep the workplace safe and secure.
- Make sure you understand our security policy and procedures and do your part to support them.
- Take precautions to protect your personal security on the job and commuting to work.
A Complete Training Solution
In addition to this training course content, with TrainingToday you get a complete course, and our entire training solution that includes administrator tools, reports, and analysis.
Get more information about TrainingToday »