Transform the way you train your workforce.
TrainingToday’s onsite training option brings subject matter experts to your office, facility, conference center, or corporate retreat for engaging and informative training on issues matter most to your organization. Even though online training is comprehensive, time-saving, and cost effective, sometimes nothing beats having a live trainer at your facility.
- Arc Flash – Qualified Person
- Arc Flash – Unqualified Person
- Defensive Driving for Noncommercial Drivers
- Fall Protection for Construction Workers
- First Aid/CPR – Includes Hands-On Activity and Certification
- Forklift Operator Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Lockout/Tagout – Authorized Employee
- Lockout/Tagout – Affected Employee
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces – Attendant
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces – Entrant
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces – Supervisor
- Slips and Falls for General Industry – Industrial
TrainingToday on-site benefits:
- Courses conducted by an experienced subject matter expert at your facility
- Face-to-face answers for specific trainee questions
- Content tailored to your organization’s specific policies and practices
- The ability to train from 5 to 5,000 employees and supervisors for one fee
- Engaging and dynamic presenter keeps your trainees focused, learning, and involved for maximum retention.
Can’t find the course you’re looking for?
If a course you are looking for is not listed, don’t worry! We can put together a custom course to fit your on-site training needs!